• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Feet and inches 07 Mar 2012 13:53 #125

• admin
All versions of Visual Building work in both metric and feet and inches.

To change the measurement system simply select: Settings - General menu and then click on Units. You can then change the metric setting to Feet or Inch. The Area and Volume settings can also be changed to Square feet and Cubic feet.

In this same panel you also have the option to use fractional (5 1/2 feet) or decimal representation (5.5 feet) , and also combine feet and inches. (5' 6"). You can also set the precision for fractional measurements.

You can switch between metric and imperial at any time during the life of a project. Even the demo projects which were created in metric can be changed to imperial.

For Visual Building to remember your desire to work in a specified measurement system, just click on the Save as default button, just under the OK button on the Units panel.

Feet and inches 07 Mar 2012 13:40 #124

Hello - All of the demo videos that I have seen use the metric system. As Im from the USA I need to use feet and inches. Is there a Visual Building version that uses feet and inches?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds