• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Scaffolding 27 Oct 2015 20:42 #2353

There is no special software tool within Visual Building to construct scaffolding, as it is very easy to do using the 3D tool together with plan and elevation views.
More for our general readers than our building experts: Scaffold erection is a precise science and you must understand the health and safety requirements.

Note the above project is only an example of what can be achieved and may not be technically correct.

Re: Scaffolding 27 Oct 2015 20:37 #2352

I have been using the scaffold tower objects, but would now like to use standard scaffolding for domestic situations. Do you have any other practical example of scaffolding. Is there a scaffolding macro or add-on?

Re: Scaffolding 31 Oct 2013 17:34 #1013

These basic 3D scaffold objects are available in the download section

Using the basic standard scaffolding tubes, you can create your own scaffold components such as Ledgers, Transoms, and braces. When you have created a single scaffold bay, you can then save to your catalogue to use as a new object to replicate over an entire building.

WARNING: To erect such scaffolding you should seek professional advice. The above image is for visualisation purposes and does not represent a safe scaffold construction.

Scaffolding objects created using Visual building Profession or Premium, but the 3D scaffold objects can be used in all versions.

These 3D scaffold objects can be downloaded here . Unzip and copy to your Objects folder. Note that the scaffold tubes are provided as vertical objects only. You can place these in your 3D view and rotate 90 to uses as ledgers or transoms.

Re: Scaffolding 29 Jul 2013 21:57 #872

Excellent example of scaffolding tower. Where can I get these scaffold objects?

Re: Scaffolding 25 Jul 2013 10:53 #863

You can create any scaffolding system using any version of Visual Building. There are several scaffolding systems available and I have quickly created an example tower based on typical DIY hire system. When you have created the basic components its easy to snap the components together to build your virtual tower.
The above scaffolding tower was based on information supplied by www.lakeside-hire.co.uk and www.youngmangroup.com using the Boss Clima system.

Scaffolding 25 Jul 2013 10:38 #862

I would like to plan out my scaffolding requirements to ensure that I take the correct components to site. I already use Visual Building Basic version for my customer proposals / quotes. Can I create scaffolding objects.

TsJ via email
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds