• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Visual Building and OneDrive 10 Oct 2014 10:08 #1734

Providing you have set up your OneDrive sharing correctly Visual Building will have no problems saving and loading to/from your One Drive folder.

However you must pay attention to any textures/objects/materials that you are using that not part of the standard catalogue. For example if you create a new window (or any object) the you must ensure that this new object is also available to the project loaded from another computer. Objects/textures that are part of the standard cataloguw will appear to all copies of Visual Building, but other objects/texture will have to be copied.

Once you have set up your path name to your One Drive folder in Visual Building, for saving or loading, use the Bookmark feature so that you may create a bookmark link to that folder.

Visual Building and OneDrive 10 Oct 2014 10:00 #1733

• Amie Merten
  • Amie Merten's Avatar Topic Author
Is it possible to share my Visual Building projects using Microsoft's OneDrive feature. I am running on a desktop at my office and have a laptop for home and travel. If I save the Visual Building Project on OneDrive will Visual Building running on my laptop be able to access the same project?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds