• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Highlighting an obscured element 07 Nov 2014 09:15 #1830

You can "hide" the objects that you dont want to select using the Visibility dialog for the 2D view. You will then not select objects that are not visible.

Alternatively in the Settings dialog - Selection tab you can disable specific objects from being selectable. The latter solution is often is a cause for problems, if you forget that you have deselected Dormers (for example) , and cant understand why you can no longer select them.

Highlighting an obscured element 07 Nov 2014 09:09 #1829

• Chris Thomas
  • Chris Thomas's Avatar Topic Author
Good morning,

I have a wall cutout in place, and need to delete it. Normally, this is not a problem but this time I can't highlight it in 2D view because the dormer, ceiling and roof cutout etc are above it on that layer.

The wall is listed as 'Wall 10' in the quantities tab, and I can highlight that from there, but I can't find the cutout listed anywhere as an element that I can highlight. Is there such a list that is accessible?

I would rather not undo a significant amount of work and then rebuild - is there some other avenue I am missing please?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds