• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

chimney 05 Jun 2015 15:11 #2192

In addition see the Visual Building Training Course (page 87). This has a chimney and bespoke Inglenook fireplace demonstrated.

chimney 04 Jun 2015 20:15 #2191

• Amelia_Customercare
Hi Chris,

No problem. I have sent you an email in response.

Kind regards,

Amelia

chimney 04 Jun 2015 11:47 #2190

• Chris Dodds
  • Chris Dodds's Avatar Topic Author
thanks for replying so quickly.

Hopefully I have emailed you my current project.

Chris

chimney 03 Jun 2015 22:06 #2189

• Amelia_Customercare
Hi Chris,

In this case I would use an object from the catalog positioned at ground floor level to act as a chimney so not to interfere with the roof please see my steps below:

On the ground floor Level navigate to the Object catalog> Misc> Basic forms > and select the Cube and drag onto your plan.

Double click cube to change the width and height of the cube (e.g 7m)This block will now represent your chimney without interfering with the roof.

A video tutorial on where the cube can be found is below:

Hopefully the above will l resolve any issues but this is an interesting issue, if you do not mind would you be able to email me your project so I could have a look? customercare@visualbuilding.co.uk

Kind regards,

Amelia Player

chimney 03 Jun 2015 15:31 #2188

• Chris Dodds
  • Chris Dodds's Avatar Topic Author
I have nearly finished my project but still have to place the chimney.
I have just attempted to put the chimney from the ground floor up until 0.2m above the ridge point. when I do this the walls on the attic floor extrude through the roof. I have also tried changing the height of the chimney to fixed 7.3m but this also comes out the same way. Any help would be much appreciated.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds