• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

scale bar 15 Jun 2015 17:26 #2204

Such objects are normally saved in the Graphics 2D catalogue, where you will also find existing similar 2D symbols and title blocks.

Note however that due to Microsoft Window’s UAC (User Access Control), if you have not given administration privileges to Visual Building, you won’t be able to save to any of the main catalogues located within:

C:\Program Files\Visual Building Premium 5

(or similar path that you may have selected during installation).

You can save such objects in the user accessible catalogues located at :

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Visual Building Premium 5

but then you must change your catalogue pointers to use this contents.

It best to give Visual Building Administration rights. To raise Visual Building's admin rights: right click on either visualbuilding.exe or its entry in the Start menu, and select Run as administrator. The UAC will then allow Visual Building to save in the previously protected location.

scale bar 15 Jun 2015 15:20 #2203

• Chris Dodds
  • Chris Dodds's Avatar Topic Author
I have created a scale bar as shown in the training course but am having problems saving it into the catalogue. I have tried saving it several times and each time saving it into a different folder like the objects, textures and materials folder but it doesn't seem to appear when looking in these folders.

any help would be appreciated

regards

chris
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds