• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Curved walls 20 Jun 2015 11:12 #2215

The Visual Building Training Course has just been updated to show in step by step detail a solution of how to create a curved wall and a curved window to fit. These are not wall/window objects but standard 3D objects created entirely within Visual Building Professional/Premium versions.

Curved walls 19 Jun 2015 19:53 #2214

As a demo I was quickly able to create the following curved wall and window, using Visual Building Premium (also possible in Pro). I will add this as a tutorial in the next training manual update.

Note that the wall section will not be treated as a normal wall, and so you will need to manually complete the room so that the real walls are connected.

Curved walls 19 Jun 2015 15:50 #2213

Joop,

See this topic that showed a curved wall . Think of making a physical curved wall with flat bricks. The greater number of bricks or flat sections you have the better the curve looks. Unfortunately there are no standard curved windows, but that does not stop you creating such a curved windows using the 3D tools that you have available to you in Professional / Premium versions.

Curved walls 19 Jun 2015 15:32 #2212

• Joop Sluijmers
  • Joop Sluijmers's Avatar Topic Author
I want create a curved wall, but I cannot find a specific option for it., besides creating a curved wall, I want also place windows in this wall. Is there a tutorial how to create a curved wall with windows?

Regards
Joop
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds