• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Wall that won't disappear 22 Jul 2015 18:43 #2247

• John Banks
  • John Banks's Avatar Topic Author
Hi

Thanks for getting back to me, but fortunately I've resolved the issue; I simply closed the 3 d window completely, and when I re-opened a new window the extra piece of wall had gone. Unfortunately I wasted a lot of time reaching that solution, as well as having to redo loads of stuff that I had undone in trying to get rid of the wall, but all part of the learning curve lol.

I've a different, unrelated question now so I'll post that on a separate thread, hope that's OK.

Wall that won't disappear 22 Jul 2015 18:15 #2246

John,

Its difficult to determine the problem from the screen shot, but if you can upload the actual project I will be able to determine the problem.

Wall that won't disappear 21 Jul 2015 21:12 #2245

• John Banks
  • John Banks's Avatar Topic Author
Hi

Have been having a dabble today on the free trial, and was making some progress but then it all went pear shaped. The main issue was adding a loft, as once it was added I couldn't see how to adjust the height of the external wall so that the roof sat properly at the bottom of the attic. Then the real problem happened, as hopefully my screenshot shows. I undid stuff so I could redo the loft and roof, but, despite there now being no loft (as shown by it not being there in the tree on the right) there is still one wall showing on the 3 d view above the first floor.

I've ended up losing most of what I've done by undoing and undoing more and more, but this bit of wall won't disappear. It's not there on the 2 d plan, and it's not clickable on the 3 d view, but it's there for all to see. Very frustrating start so far.
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds