• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

new plan view 04 Jan 2016 13:58 #2405

When a plan part is active, I am use the PAN function (pressed mouse wheel) to position the content of a plan parts as good as I can. There is no fine automatic adjustment.

Regarding the 2D guidelines. This is possible. You can place 2D guidelines in a plan view as long as there is no plan part active, otherwise the lines are placed in the active view.
What you can do is, divide the plan view paper with horizontally / vertically crossing guidelines. And do the same in your 2D views to mark the reference point you want to align.

When you activate the plan part it typically overlaps the 2D guidelines in the plan view but the you can use your internal cross to bring internal and “external” guidelines in the right position.

new plan view 04 Jan 2016 10:00 #2404

• Dave Hickman
  • Dave Hickman's Avatar Topic Author
Happy new year all .
when plane view is loaded and insert existing view as a plan part , you can size the inserted plan and adjust with the mouse on the corner of frame. when you insert a different view what is the best way to line up the proposed views up on the plan view
I have tried 2d guidelines but they can not be placed,
Am I missing something or is it a bit hit and miss is there a way to line them up correctly ?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds