• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Another on Rafters 20 Apr 2016 15:35 #2567

This has happened to me. Choose your icon and then press esc to remove the phantom.

Another on Rafters 20 Apr 2016 11:21 #2565

• Robert Lee
  • Robert Lee's Avatar Topic Author
Rafter, new rafter successfully created using 'insert a single rafter' tool but a phantom rafter also appears which is un-selectable and cannot be 'undone'. It disappears if I close project and reopen. I think it is a rendering problem.

If there is a better way of dealing with this, then please let me know.

Rob

ps thanks for video on other problem

pps ridge purlin will still not stay in location if moved to fit between the two rafters, every time I change view it reverts to a position underneath the rafters.

Another on Rafters 20 Apr 2016 08:35 #2561

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your question.

In regards to the rafters you should be able to click them indivdually in 3D View and press delete on the keyboard to remove them individually.

If you double left click in 3D view on a rafter (any rafter) a dialog will appear that allows you to adjust length and height of the rafter.

I have attached an image from your project I have opened up.

Another on Rafters 19 Apr 2016 12:22 #2539

• Robert Lee
  • Robert Lee's Avatar Topic Author
In trying to resolve the problems I'm having with rafters I've been trying to use the 'insert a single rafter' tool. There's not a lot of info in the manual on this, but when I try...

1) They do not locate in the correct position, ie half rafter ends up above ridge of roof.
2) In addition, I can find no way of selecting or deleting them once they are in the drawing, even using the 'undo' does not work

This latter point on not being able to delete also applies to 'insert element with two points'.

Any thoughts?

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds