• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
06 Jul 2021
Our new version 10.0.6.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

License limitations and version upgrades. 16 Dec 2016 11:52 #2669

• Sean Johnson
  • Sean Johnson's Avatar Topic Author
Hi
The project I purchased VB for stalled some time ago so I haven't used the software for over a year. The project is back on so I will be using the software again. I have a few questions. I have tried to find the answers on the website but so far failed.

Does the license allow for installation to more than one PC for one user? That is, can I install on my main PC and a laptop?

If I perform a search for updates the software informs me that none are available. My version number is 5.0.0.2. I looked on the website to see it a version change log was available but could not find one so I don't know what developments if any have occurred since my last update. Where can I get this information?

Does the update license cover all updates including minor bug fixes etc. or just major version changes i.e. 4 to 5? Do I need to purchase the 12 month upgrade license to download and used the latest version of the software.

Thanks. Sean.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved. Visual Building by Inodis