• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Terrain - objects (e.g. Terrace or Path) stuck underground? 19 May 2021 07:24 #2884

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no general solution to these effects. The starting point is always a problem with the 3D terrain solid, but this can have various reasons.

We need to see the project file and check what is causing the problem. Please send the project to customercare@visualbuilding.co.uk.

Thomas

Terrain - objects (e.g. Terrace or Path) stuck underground? 18 May 2021 21:02 #2883

Hello,
i have a similar problem like Andy. What was the solution to solve the problem?
Thanks

Terrain - objects (e.g. Terrace or Path) stuck underground? 22 Jan 2021 19:03 #2875

• Andy Lake
  • Andy Lake's Avatar Topic Author
Sent via email :)

Thanks.

Terrain - objects (e.g. Terrace or Path) stuck underground? 22 Jan 2021 17:27 #2874

Hi,

please send us your project file to customercare@visualbuilding.co.uk .

Thanks

Thomas

Terrain - objects (e.g. Terrace or Path) stuck underground? 22 Jan 2021 14:55 #2873

• Andy Lake
  • Andy Lake's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,
I have a project with several spot heights and contours. Some Terrain objects appear ok, like a Terrace on top of the Terrain and hence is visible in 3D view. However, if I make a new Terrace or Path, it remains down at "0.0m" and so is underground and invisible in 3D (unless I turn ground off, then I can see it below). Even if I change its "height above terrain" to a positive value, the object still does not rise above ground.
Can anyone assist me please?
Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds