• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Properties Walls 29 Mar 2014 07:58 #1359

The values in the Floor poperties overide these wall settings. In the Project panel right click on the Floor layer and select Properties. Set your room height and ceiling values here.If you then click on the Save as default this will become your new default instead of the defaul 2.8m

Properties Walls 27 Mar 2014 16:50 #1355

I admit that I am new to Visual Building.

Am able to draw floor plans ok as indicated by auto Room Numbering. Practised by following Tutorial Vides ok. When I change the Wall Properties Dimension for wall height to 2.44m from the default 2.80 that came with the software as installed and a ceiling depth to 0.18, from 0.15, a floor plan draws ok and shows a recess for the ceiling on the inner wall in 3D. When I chech the properties of individual walls (high ligt a wall to red and check properties) the Properties Wall screen Shows the wall height as 2.80 (greyed out). The ceiling depth remains as 0.18 as I set it.

The above happens when I use my own wall & ceiling dims when they are set for each section of wall and 'ok' clicked and also if I set my dims as default by using the 'anchor' icon before I start drawing walls.

Because of this problem I have not attempted any drawing beyound a ground floor plan.

Any help would be greatly appreciated in resolving this problem and tell me what I am doing wrong.

Dave
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds