• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Visual Building Toolbar 08 Apr 2014 13:12 #1377

Yes- its the cost of using Amazon's Alexa search tool. So just to point out its Alexa that create the basic search tool with these "optional" features, but as Chris points out you can avoid them.

Visual Building Toolbar 08 Apr 2014 12:55 #1376

• Chris Thomas
  • Chris Thomas's Avatar Topic Author
Ok, I now have Firefox - and can see and explore the toolbar. Thank you.

Just as a word of warning for other readers, the Firefox installation package is riddled with add-ons which will hijack your search settings, home page etc. if you allow them. Do read the installation instructions - don't accept the basic (recommended) without looking at the 'Advanced' option - the Advanced allows you to dump stuff that you probably won't want.

Visual Building Toolbar 08 Apr 2014 11:44 #1375

• Chris Thomas
Thank you - sadly, my version of Internet Explorer is too new, so I will install Firefox......

Chris

Visual Building Toolbar 08 Apr 2014 11:23 #1374

I have just checked with latested version of Chrome and the Alexa - Visual Building Toolbar is not appearing as it should. I suspect something in Chrome release is preventing this. Internet Explorer and Firefox are OK. I have reffered problem to Alexa and will update here if/when I get answer.

Visual Building Toolbar 08 Apr 2014 10:02 #1371

• Chris Thomas
I have installed and enabled the Visual Building Toolbar (great idea) but when I turn it on or off, all I can do is toggle the visibility of a grey bar at the top of the working area of the Chrome browser. The Chrome browser and Windows 7 are both fully up to date. Is there any additional control available?
Chris
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds