• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Inserting Roof 19 Apr 2014 14:27 #1393

Roof:
The roof will be inserted on the current active floor, so you possibly need to set your 2nd floor as your current floor. However you must remember that the attic also has a floor, so create another floor and call it the Attic and place a roof on that.

Use the Building Wizard to quickly see what that creates for a normal 2 floor house + attic.

Wall Placement:
I prefer to set out the outte dimensions using guidelines before placing any walls.
This is demonstrated in this video.

The tool is the numeric parallel guide line. There is a similat tool in the wall placement tools, which allows you to place walls at a distance without guidelines. Remember to use Ctrl + W to set what the walls reference point is.

Inserting Roof 19 Apr 2014 14:14 #1392

Hi - I bought Pro at the NEC with the aim of using for a ground floor extension

By way of introduction I have started to produce an as-built of the existing house

Following the tutorials I have found the software to be extremely powerful useful

Two initial problems I'm trying to overcome:

inserting the roof - the roof is always placed on the ground floor not the upper floor

is there an easy way to position internal walls (eg dragging a dimension line)if the room size is known

Regards

via email Colin D
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds