• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Windows Construction Editor 22 Apr 2012 09:28 #233

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
We would be happy to forward your window designs.
1. We would add them to the download section of this forum.
2. We would also include them within the standard catalogue.
3. If you supplied 5+ windows we would be pleased to include a free advertising link within Visual Building allowing all other users to view the availability of your product / service. This is currently a FREE service to all our Visual Building users that other a product / service.

Re: Windows Construction Editor 22 Apr 2012 09:01 #230

I have a colleague that makes bespoke windows. Is it possible to add his windows to your catalogue for others to see and use? Am I correct in thinking that all of your products can then use his window designs. How do we go about this?

Windows Construction Editor 21 Apr 2012 10:21 #227

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
This Visual Building tutorial video demonstrates how to create your own window designs.

The windows are parametric, so that once a style has been created you can specify different sizes via pre defined parameters.

This video is applicable to: Visual Building Professional, Visual Building Premium and Visual Building Solar Designer. All versions of Visual Building can use the windows created with this tool.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds