• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Best way to make a mezzanine floor? 21 Nov 2013 15:17 #1103

Ah yes the polygon would be easier to use as I had very small sections remaining and then looked messy on the 2d.
OK, thanks again

Best way to make a mezzanine floor? 21 Nov 2013 15:03 #1102

I'm not sure why you had to use trial and error, because the cut out appears wherever you draw the cut out. You can place the cut out exactly where you want it, either snapping to wall edges are guide lines. If you have an irregular shape the use the Insert with polygon, where the polygon points define the shape and position of the cut out.
Although you can insert in a 3D view, it is more accurate to use this tool in a 2D view.

Best way to make a mezzanine floor? 21 Nov 2013 14:54 #1101

Thanks very much, I have used the ceiling cut out. However I did do it through trial and error so it's not ideal.
Could you point me in right direction for an explanation on how you use this tool correctly please?!
Many thanks again,
Lisa

Best way to make a mezzanine floor? 15 Nov 2013 12:09 #1079

To create a mezzanine floor depends upon the structure. For example you could create a normal floor and the use the ceiling cut out tools to cut an opening in the ceiling of the floor below, leaving just the section of the floor you require.

I had a mezzanine floor that was a standalone metal structure, in which you could build as a 3D object and insert into the project.

Best way to make a mezzanine floor? 15 Nov 2013 12:02 #1078

Hi,
Can you let me know the best way to make a mezzanine floor please?
Many thanks,
Lisa
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds