• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Sash windows and pocket doors 09 Feb 2014 12:29 #1254

Here is a project with a Pocket door that I am planning for my own bathroom. I was however more concerned with the mechanical aspects of fitting into an existing wall.

The Pocket door was created using Visual Building using basic elements. This is possible with all versions. I then saved it as an object, which, you can also use.

The above project also demonstrates how applying a glass material to the walls, allows the see through feature.

Sash windows and pocket doors 07 Feb 2014 22:44 #1246

Please find the sash window example here

Sash windows and pocket doors 07 Feb 2014 13:06 #1237

• Christina
  • Christina 's Avatar Topic Author
Thank you I have emailed you an image of the sash window. Are you able to tell me how to incorporate a pocket door in my plans please?

Sash windows and pocket doors 05 Feb 2014 19:10 #1230

Can you email me a link to the style with dimensions for the actual style you require and I will create as an example. Normally you would need the Visual Building Premium version to create additional window styles not in the catalogue.

Sash windows and pocket doors 05 Feb 2014 17:26 #1226

• Christina
  • Christina 's Avatar Topic Author
I would like to incorporate traditional sliding sash windows and an internal sliding pocket door into my plans but can't find the corresponding options within the window and door menus - is there a way of doing this please?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds