• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Install Visual buidling Professional from DVD 25 Mar 2014 11:37 #1352

There are no compatibility issues with Windows XP providing you have all the latest service packs installed, however this is not a compatibility issue as you cant install.

On a recent computer running Windows 7 it may take 3-4 minutes for the install program (its about 1 Gbyte) to load from DVD. This will take longer if you have an older slower DVD. If you have a virus checker running, this will also slow the process down, while the virus checker scans the large file.

You could try locating the install file on the DVD and copying it to the hard drive and then running the installation from the hard drive.

Install Visual buidling Professional from DVD 25 Mar 2014 11:30 #1351

Just received my DVD (fast delivery- thankyou). I installed OK on my fist computer at my office (Windows 7) , but I have no joy intstalling on my older home machine (Windows XP). DVD must be OK as it installed fiets time. I have not licnesed the first install, so it cant be a conflict of license. When I click Instal button, the DVD hums, but after 4 minutes no action. Can you advise please.

John H via email
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds