• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Stairs 30 Jun 2014 11:27 #1570

Thank you for your reply, which I certainly was not expecting on a Saturday evening!

I tried again, this time creating the staircase in a spare space outside the house, before moving it to the correct position. This time I was able to create stairs with the top stair at 90 degrees to the lower stairs and the upper stairs winding round to meet it. However I couldn't prevent the winding from starting lower down than intended, rather than just the top three stairs.

It will do for now, but I would be interested to hear whether it's possible to define where the geometrical part of the staircase starts.

Stairs 28 Jun 2014 21:30 #1566

See this topic for a similar question with answer.

Stairs 28 Jun 2014 21:27 #1565

I'm using Visual Building Basic 4.

I want to create a staircase with 3 or 4 winder stairs at the top, so the whole staircase is contained within a rectangular area (rather than being L-shaped). However, no matter how hard I try I can't get VB to create it correctly. If I make it L-shaped, then it is almost right, but the change in angle starts before it reaches the corner newel post.

Is there anything I do to make it work?

Edward L via email
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds