• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Interior Design 12 Jun 2012 15:13 #308

• admin
The answer is based on your last statement - as you do not need an overall floor plan then you may find it easier to create individual projects. Rember that you can load multiple projects at the same time and then cut and past between different projects.

Re: Interior Design 12 Jun 2012 15:05 #306

• ashleyjane
I have a similar interior design project. The project is a care home refurbishment, and I would like to plan out 30+ private rooms, kitchen and utility area, reception area and communal area.

Is it best to attempt all of this in a single project or to create individual projects for each room? Most of your interior design examples are based on single rooms per project. I need the result entirely for visual purposes and do not require the building as a single floor plan.

Re: Interior Design 29 May 2012 17:41 #300

• admin
Here is a tutorial video that relates to example kitchen design that you reffered to:

Re: Interior Design 18 May 2012 20:25 #287

• Mathew Banks
Julie there is such an example of a communal space or it may be a restaurant- not sure. It’s in the 3D Gallery, second row down. I’m sure if you ask nicely Admin will send you the project or upload it.

Re: Interior Design 16 May 2012 11:46 #285

• Julie Horlock
  • Julie Horlock's Avatar Topic Author
Hi, I will actually be re-designing a communal living facility. I only referred to the kitchen as it was one of the examples of interior design on your web site and there wasn't a lounge/communal area one. I was working on the principal that designing one room and moving objects was much like the next.

I have found the catalog with furniture, wallpaper, carpets, lights etc. I'm just having fun and games trying to position them and view what i have done....getting wallpaper on just one wall for example.
I also find the walkthrough tool most bizarre!

As I am not interested in the actual construction of the room, other than the size and layout, I think the software is perhaps too technical for my brain :-( and for my project.

Re: Interior Design 16 May 2012 11:22 #284

• admin
Julie,

Interior design tutorials: Yes we can create such a tutorial based around the kitchen example project and using the Visual Building Lite version. This example can be created in all versions of Visual Building but note however that the kitchen example was created using the add catalogue: 3D Kitchen Collection 2. We could upload the actual example kitchen project but it relies upon the having the 3D Kitchen Collection 2 catalogue.

However the example project is included with 3D Kitchen Collection 2 catalogue.

If you let me know what exactly you have problems with then I will ensure it is covered in the tutorial.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds