• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Free copy for our clients 22 May 2012 15:25 #293

• admin
The free version is currently the Visual Building trial version, which can be downloaded from this web site by your client free of charge. The trial version is the full featured and will allow your client to load you floor plan and try out their own furniture layouts etc. The main restriction is the this trial version will work for 5 days of use (does not have to be 5 consecutive days).

There is no cost to you or your client for this.

The floor plans consist of a single file which you can supply via email or download from your own web site (we can advise you on this).

The client then has the option to purchase Visual Building Lite for £24.95.

Free advertising: All purchases of Visual Building can advertise their service (as in your case as an estate agent or architect), or their products (window / door / tile etc suppliers).

We are also planning to launch a free Visual Building Viewer version in the near future. This version will have no time limit restrictions, but will have limitations on not being able to save a project file. This version is being created mainly for use of manufacturers who wish to use Visual Building to demonstrate the use of their products, but will also be useful for companies that wish to distribute floor plans ie estate agents / architects.

Free copy for our clients 22 May 2012 15:02 #292

• Gordans
  • Gordans's Avatar Topic Author
Hello,

I just read your article on www.estateagenttoday.co.uk and was interested about your offer to supply a free version to our clients.

How does this work?
What are the restrictions?
The version is free to the client, but what would be my cost.
How would I supply the client with my floor plans.

I'm also interest about the free advertising. Maybe you could also expand on this.

This looks most interesting.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds