• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Scaled floor plans 30 Nov 2012 09:50 #504

• admin
Placing walls exactly is important and there are many way to achieve this. We suggest you take a look at the following tutorial video. Using guidelines is the best method to start with. If you understand the basics of guidelines then fast forward to 2:03 tp see how to use them for wall placement:

Placing internal walls relative to an external wall could also be achieved using guidelines. Don't forget to use Ctrl+W to define the walls snapping point, as you place the wall.

Placing doors and windows relative to a wall end could (or any reference point) can also be done with a guideline, but it is possibly best achieved using the construction support tools as demonstrated in this video:

And then finally to edit existing walls, use the Wall editing tools... see the following video:

Scaled floor plans 30 Nov 2012 09:18 #503

I’ve been testing the Basic version but I don’t know how to position internal walls / door / windows etc a determined distance from the external walls. I can add these elements but only know how to take measurements once they have been added.

JM [via email]
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds