• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Trial Period Exceeded 17 May 2013 10:43 #762

• admin
The trial Plugin features have been removed from v4 as they caused a lot of confusion. If you want to try out any of the advanced features you can download the Professional and or Premium versions and use these in trial mode. You can install and try out these versions alongside your existing version.

Applicable to all versions

Re: Trial Period Exceeded 16 May 2013 14:45 #759

• admin
The message is not warning you about your Visual Building license, but the license to use the plugin features listed. These features are not in Visual Building Basic, but are in the more superior versions. You get to try these features for a period.

To stop this message, simply click the selection box for each plugin and the click on Remove selected Plugins. You can no longer purchase the Plugins separately and the best way to get the Plugins is to upgrade to the version that has the Plugin you require.

See feature comparison list

Trial Period Exceeded 16 May 2013 14:42 #757

I have purchased a license for Visual Building Basic, but on starting I get a message telling me that my trial period has exceeded. I am able to use the program, but the message concerns me.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds