• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Fire Escape Plan for Hotel with 4 floors 30 Jul 2013 15:13 #873

Please send us any symbols that you require. If these are copyright free then we will include the symbols for you. In most cases, as with the ISO / BSI symbols, they will be copyrighted and we have to seek permission from the copyright owner (as we have with BSI) and this can often take some time.

Re: Fire Escape Plan for Hotel with 4 floors 29 Jul 2013 21:53 #871

The symbols supplied appear to be for UK use. Where can I get similar symbols for use in the US

Re: Fire Escape Plan for Hotel with 4 floors 14 Jun 2013 17:18 #805

• admin

The above example shows how a second floor has been created by copying the ground floor.

This was achieved by selecting the Ground floor in the Project Tree (it is red when selected) then right clicking on the Building (here its called Building 1), and from the context menu select New floor above.

On the dialog that displays select the Transfer tab, and ensure all Objects and layers are selected. Click Ok and the new floor is created with its own identical set of layers.

Fire Escape Plan for Hotel with 4 floors 14 Jun 2013 16:49 #804

I'm using Visual Building Basic to create a Fire Escape Plan for our hotel. I need to create a plan for each floor, with each floor having essentially the same layout, other than the ground floor reception which is different. How is it best to approach duplicating the layout for the floors that are the same, based on the 1st floor.

I then need to create smaller individual plans for each room to show best means of escape. Is there a way to create a smaller size plan based on my larger plans?

SW via email
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds