• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tutorial not clear to view 10 Dec 2013 10:29 #1145

I use my iPad to follow these tutorials while working on my pc, but found watching the videos directly on Visual Buildings youtube channel gives me a better quality video.

Tutorial not clear to view 09 Dec 2013 11:20 #1143

1. Watch the video full screen. Click on the Full screen icon in the video panel, but ensure high resolution is selected.
2. All the videos are located on Youtube and best results can be achieved by clicking on the Youtube logo to watch on Youtube.
3. You can increase the resolution up to 1080p. You may have set your default to 360p- in which case the video may not be clear.
4. All the videos are hosted on Youtube in HD and should be very clear.

I cant comment on your individual download speed. I have tested the video in question and cannot find any problem.

Depending on the browser and version you are using, it is possible to download Youtube videos and save for viewing off line so you don’t need to be connected to the internet to watch videos. For example Firefox has several good free addons / extensions / plugins to enable you to download Youtube videos.

Tutorial not clear to view 09 Dec 2013 11:09 #1142

am looking at some of your tutorials and note that they freeze, or are not clear to view on a full screen.
I've done a ping test and seem to have 13 MB download, and no restriction on my BB supply,
is there something else I need to do- typically this has happened 3 times this am watching your foundation wall section view tutorial.

AT via email
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds