• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Lost Catalogue 09 Nov 2016 11:54 #2660

I would suggest to delete your user config file in which the software saves your indivdual settings, including toobar and catalog (toolbox) Position. By deleting these files the Software is reset to the state after first Installation.

You find both config files in your user directory, in c:\USERS\Your_Username\Documents\Visual Building Premium...\ (for example, path depends on your Windows version)

File names are userconfig.xml and userconfig.bak (the safety copy). Delete both files and make sure that the Software is not running at that time, otherwise the wrong values are written back.

Lost Catalogue 09 Nov 2016 11:34 #2659

• John Banks
  • John Banks's Avatar Topic Author
Apologies for posting this in the wrong section of the forum, had a frustrating morning with the program and then laptop battery was just about to die. I've got Visual Building Premium.

Lost Catalogue 09 Nov 2016 10:59 #2657

• John Banks
  • John Banks's Avatar Topic Author
I've somehow managed to lose the catalogue from the window that is usually on the right of the screen. The window had tabs for Projects, Catalogue, Quantities and Calculation, but I did something that separated the Catalogue, and it appeared in its own window, which then would always stay at the front. In attempting to remove it from view, I've managed to "lose" it completely and can't find it anywhere. All I want is to have it re-attached to the window it was in originally, but, unfortunately, as I have previously, I find the program very un-intuitive and haven't managed to find a way of doing this despite doing my best to use the search function and help function.

Please advise how to recover the catalogue.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds