• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Your 3D Home Designer Deluxe 2nd Edition 19 Jun 2013 16:36 #809

• admin
Your 3D Home Designer Deluxe 2nd Edition is an earlier cut down version based on v1 source code released in 2009.
Visual Building is based on v4 source code (latest release May 2013) , and so there have been 3 major releases between the two products.

Although there is no comparison chart with the older Your 3D Home Designer Deluxe 2nd Edition and Visual Building, you can assume that the features of Visual Building Lite are closer to those of Your 3D Home Designer Deluxe 2nd Edition.

The project files of Your 3D Home Designer Deluxe 2nd Edition will load into Visual Building, but these are not backward compatible due to the new features in Visual Building.

See Visual Building Feature List

See also

Your 3D Home Designer Deluxe 2nd Edition 19 Jun 2013 16:20 #808

I have been using Your 3D Home Designer Deluxe 2nd Edition and would be interested in knowing the background relationship between Your 3D Home Designer Deluxe 2nd Edition and Visual Building. The user interface looks the same, and I appreciate that there are many more features in Visual Building- but how are these products related and are the files compatible?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds