• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How to install blank title block into plan layout 01 Nov 2013 08:44 #1015

It is possible to use the same title block at different scales, but the method that I showed was my preferred method, (really born out of creating many such drawing for use with Fire Escape Plans, which normally have several such text / title blocks on a drawing).

It is possible to reuse a title block in different scales, and you will notice that you will have no problems with the lines, but the text may not always scale.

You can improve the text scaling by selecting Link to scale option in the Text properties:

However I still believe you will still find a better result creating a the title block at different scales with all scale sizes / paper sizes. If you have a standard title box, you need only need to create once for each scale, which you can then use for all future projects.

How to install blank title block into plan layout 01 Nov 2013 07:12 #1014

• Abbo Thompson
  • Abbo Thompson's Avatar Topic Author
Hi, Thank you.
Subsequent to my following the 2d graphic video, i see that you've suggested that the individual title block is scaled to suit each drawing plan layout.

Are you suggesting individual title blocks at all the different scales i may use, IE 1:100, 1:200, 1:50, 1:20, 1:5?
Also what would happen for typical location plans showing 1:1250 site plan and also a 1:500 block plan?

How to install blank title block into plan layout 28 Oct 2013 19:54 #1000

The method to import 2D graphics is demonstrated in this video:

Create 2D Symbol

How to install blank title block into plan layout 28 Oct 2013 17:15 #999

• Abbo Thompson
  • Abbo Thompson's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,

I've created a 2D graphic as a title block, left some parts blank to be able to infill, for individual jobs in plan layout.

How do I 'import' this into new plan layout, (say project 1)
as I'm unable currently, to make this come live into the project 1 I'm working on.
I can open it as a separate project (say project 2) and see it on the same screen ,but can not seem to work out how to tell the plan layout i want this within the project 1 plan layout.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds