• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The trial version of this product has now expired 08 May 2015 20:43 #2141

You should have already received the download email at 15:42 ttoday. Please check your spam folder.

The trial version of this product has now expired 08 May 2015 20:39 #2140

Thanks for the info

Ill get in contact

The trial version of this product has now expired 08 May 2015 15:09 #2139

The licensed version of Visual Building Basic does not have a trial period (unlike the Premium / Professional versions). It does not need a license key. If you have purchased the licensed version then we would have sent you a download or dvd (if dvd version purchased).

The problem you describe can only happen if you have installed the Visual Building Basic trial version at some stage.

Please install the origonal file that you you were sent when you purchased the license or contact customer care (customercare@visualbuilding.co.uk) with details of when purchased with your email address, and they will get the correct install file for you.

The trial version of this product has now expired 08 May 2015 14:06 #2138

Having started up Visual Building basic today it now tells me that this product has now expired

I have a license file but when I try use it it says

(The license file was read but contains a license for a invalid serial number on this system)

Could you please advise what needs to be done to correct this issue

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds