• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Update / Upgrade to new version 23 May 2013 09:42 #770

• admin
In response to additional doors and windows.

The Premium version does have a comprehensive door / window editor. Also there are several examples on this site in importing doors / windows from other sources such as .3ds or Sketchup .

Re: Update / Upgrade to new version 23 May 2013 09:30 #769

• admin
Updating and upgrading both require that you download and install the new version. These can be downloaded from the following.

You need to be logged in to this forum for these links to work:

Visual Building Lite v4
Visual Building Basic v4

To update Lite and Basic, please respond to the update notification or email us direct with name / address so that we may send you an update link.

Visual Building Professional v4
Visual Building Premium v4

To Update You will then need to send us the new serial number. If you are simply just updating your existing version to v4, there is is no update charge.

To Upgrade your version (e.g Basic to Premium v4), then we will send you a PayPal link to allow you to complete the upgrade payment.

Re: Update / Upgrade to new version 22 May 2013 17:12 #768

• Dick Wakeford
  • Dick Wakeford's Avatar Topic Author
Can I upgrade yet? I have not received any upgrade notification.
I think this is the best home design software for UK use, but is there any chance for additional UK style windows and doors being released?

Re: Update / Upgrade to new version 12 May 2013 16:39 #756

• admin
Your version number can be found by selecting the Help menu and then Info. The version number appear in the center of the dialog.

You will get an automatic notification of any update available when these become available. The next update for all versions is due out on 20th May 2013. The will be no fee to update from v3 to v4.

An upgrade is when you wish to upgrade from (for example) your your Professional version to a Premium version. The upgrade cost is normally the difference between the two products, and we do normally offer a special upgrade price for a period of time after the new release. An update is when you use a newer release of the same version. There is no cost for updating version 3 to version 4.

Update / Upgrade to new version 12 May 2013 16:15 #755

• Dick Wakeford
  • Dick Wakeford's Avatar Topic Author
Hi, I originally purchased your Basic version and then upgraded to the professional version, and now like very much the new roof tools that are available in the Premium version. How can I determine what my version number is and will I get an automatic update for my current Professional version, and if so when.

Will you have a special upgrade price for existing users that want the more powerful Premium version?

What is the difference between an upgrade and an update, as I see both theses terms used within your website?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds