• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

PDF Creator 14 Oct 2014 20:16 #1752

Thanks for the compliments.

Have you selected the PDF Creator as the default printing device in the Print Settings?

As there are several OK in this procedure that you could be stalling on.......

1. Ensure you have a 2D view selected.

2. Select File - Print - Print 2D View

3. The Page setup dialog should then appear

4. Select Landscape or Portrait then OK

5. The print selection box then appears, Press OK

The selection box represents the size of your paper. If the 2D plan does not fit into the box, then you must either use a larger paper size, or change the 2D drawing scale.

If you dont see any selection box, its possible that you have inciorrectly set a huge drawing scale which resiults in the selection box being so small.

6. The print preview dialog then appears

7. Press OK to print selected area or Esc to print entire view. If you print Esc at this stage the entire 2D drawinf will be printed ie ignoring the scale.

8. The PDF Creator dialog should then appear, click Save

9 The pdf file should then save.

At what stage of the above steps do you have problem?

or at what time frame in the Print tutorial video do you not get any response

See Also: Printing to PDF

PDF Creator 14 Oct 2014 20:13 #1751

hi, your product is great, I have vb pro and getting the hang of it really well. I cant seem to get it through pdf creator though. it is installed as a printer, and I have gone into advanced settings etc. I have used pdf creator successfully on word documents. is there something I have neglected to do using visual building?? I have watched all of the videos and bits on the forum and think ive done everything I should have, it just doesn't do anything once ive pressed "ok".

SB via email
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds