• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Printing to PDF 28 Apr 2014 09:03 #1419

In order to print multiple views onto a single shhet you should use the Layout tool (Visual Building Professional / Premium)
The layout tool allows you to create a view like this:

This view can then be printed to pdf in same way you printed a single view.

You can also try using the PDF Creator tool which would also allow you to print to any size pdf shhet.

Printing to PDF 28 Apr 2014 08:53 #1418

I am new to Visual Building. Have the Pro version. After a rocky start have reached the stage of good drgs and can produce x-sections and elevations ok. If I print to pdf 1 view on A4 this can be viewed via Adobe. When I place 1 or multiple views on an A1 sheet have no success. Ensuring the sheet is the current element and check properties all appears ok ie scale & paper size A1. If now click print 2D view page setup shows A3 sheet (no larger avialable) Click ok and nothing happens.

Have noticed that when choosing Page Manager PDF Writer in printer settings that the 'Where' states NEWSOFT....no mention of Adobe. Does this mean Adobe is not supported here and Newsoft has to be installed. If so from where?

Your help would be much appreciated. Am expecting my builder in a couple of days and wanted pdf files on a disc to print out by a local printer.

Via email

Dave
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds