• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Flying attic 30 Jun 2014 11:31 #1571

• Edward Leetham
  • Edward Leetham's Avatar Topic Author
Thank you. In fact, when I tried doing it again today it just worked correctly. Maybe the problem arose because I'm using VB on a Mac; I occasionally get strange things happening, but if I close the program and then reopen it, everything retuns to normal.

Flying attic 28 Jun 2014 23:00 #1568

There is no actual gap between the floors. What you are seeing is the space where the ceiling void is. If you make the ceiling visible the gap is filled.

The Visibility dialog is activated by right clicking on a view and from the context menu select Visibility. Each view has its own visibility status.

See also: Gap between levels

See also Common faults

See also: Wall height

Flying attic 28 Jun 2014 22:26 #1567

• Edward Leetham
  • Edward Leetham's Avatar Topic Author
I reset the ground floor height to 2.5m and when I created a first floor it was set at the default 2.8m level, so I had to reduce it to 2.5m so that it sat on top of the ground floor. Now when I create an attic, it sits above the first floor, leaving a clear gap underneath. However when I look at the properties it is set at 5m which is correct. So why is there a gap between first floor and attic?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds